1. Get or make a cleaning solution.
2. Make a non-abrasive cleaning solution. Dilute Isopropyl acohol and/or water.
3. Power of and unplug your monitor. You do not need to unplug it from the computer
4. Spray the cleaning solution onto a soft cloth, such as, a lint free micro-fiber cloth or just a old t-shirt.
5. Start from the top wipe the screen in one direction until you have cleaned the entire screen. Apply light but with a little pressure.
6. Allow it to air dry.
7. Then you should have a beautiul clean screen.