How to Add a Favorite in IE 10
1) Open a sire that you would like to add to your favorites.
2) Push the Windows Key + Z to open the address bar. (or swipe up from the bottom on a tablet)
3) To add the site as a favorite click on the Pin icon on the address bar. You can pin to Start or Add to favorites.
How to Remove a Favorite in IE 10
1) In Internet Explorer press the F4 key on your keyboard to open the list of favorites. (on a tablet swipe up from the bottom to open the address bar and then tap on the address field to open the favorites.)
2) Scroll throught the list of sites and when you find the one that you would like to remove, righ-click on it to bring up the small menu.
3) Click on Remove